My ramblings

Saturday, November 04, 2006

From Minge's blog but w/my answers...

A meme for the day from Rand. If you like it, do it yourself.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Bartender
Home Health Aide
Secretary at a construction company
All around employee at a over the counter medicinal product co.

Four films I could watch over and over again:
The Breakfast Club
The Wizard of Oz
Napoleon Dynamite
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Four places I have lived:
Oklahoma
Hawaii
Florida
Okinawa, Japan

Four television programmes I love to watch:
ER
CSI (Las Vegas)
Supernatural
Hell's Kitchen

Four places I have visited on holiday:
Las Vegas
Michigan
Outer Banks of North Carolina
Atlantic City, NJ

Four of my favourite foods:
Rib Eye steak
anything mexican
Pizza
Sushi

Four places I would rather be right now:
Oklahoma
North Shore of Hawaii
New Orleans
anywhere in the U.S.!

Four random thoughts of the day:
Moving sucks
I'm so tired
Whatever tomorrow brings, it'll probably not be what I expected
The point of the journey is not to arrive (i.e. take in the sites and scenery on the way)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rand said...

Hi - stumbled on your blog after seeing your Haiku contribution on Brian's blog - thanks for doing the meme! It's so fun to see these go around.

I do love The Breakfast Club. Had I had FIVE movies to list that one would have made my list.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Minge said...

I've never seen The Breakfast Club. I guess I should.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home